[coreboot] RCA RM4100 vs Thomson IP1000

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Sun May 18 14:36:23 CEST 2008

Not sure what you mean. Run getpir with the original bios?
As I told Uwe, this option is not possible. There was no possible way to run
Linux with the original bios. Now that Linux is running on it is a real
milestone.

Or

Could I just put a PCI card in it, coreboot it up, run getpir and see if the
card is detected???

Thanks,
Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux