[coreboot] Barcelona Support Supermicro H8DMR-i2

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed May 21 02:22:17 CEST 2008

On 20.05.2008 20:25, ron minnich wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Marc Jones <Marc.Jones at amd.com> wrote:
>

>> Since no one has volunteered to do the work I have a board ordered and
>> can work on it in a few weeks.
>>

> I'm happy to volunteer for work on this but only for v3, FWIW.

Similar here. A nice first step would be K8 bringup for v3. I have
entered that as a task for our hackontest participation at
http://hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-projectDetail%2836%29 . You
are encouraged to register there and vote (and maybe agree to implement)
for K8 on coreboot v3. If you can't come to Zurich on Sept. 24/25, you
can still vote and participate in the task via IRC/mail/svn. Please also
make sure to vote against the "coreboot on eeepc" proposal (totally
unrealistic for the given 24 hour timeframe).

If you want to propose another feature, feel free to do so. The only
constraint is that it has to be implementable in 24 hours with a team of
3 people on-site and an unlimited number of contributors via the net.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel