[coreboot] New Board?: CK804K8MA-KS

bari bari at onelabs.com
Wed May 21 20:52:58 CEST 2008

Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
>>  You either need a ROM emulator (Bari's PLAICE or the
>> Artec Dongle) or a few spare flash chips you can program in another board.
> Oh, the rom emulator is implemented in the PLAICE now?
Not Yet. Haven't had time.  No emulation and no outputs yet.

The logic analyzer still captures up to 32 channels and up to 200mHz
with a SPI and I2C Bus protocol analyzer .

Xilinx updated the MicroBlaze cpu core with an MMU. So it could be
dropped in, and the board could run full Linux vs uCLinux.

Anyone is welcome to do so  :)