[coreboot] Allow payloads to write over Coreboot tables, add a warning

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu May 22 00:01:40 CEST 2008

Yes.

As soon as we decide how we want to pass information to legacybios, it
should be clear what the better solution is.

One solution is a libpayload-based loader that copies the information and
passes the relevant parts to legacybios.  Until legacybios uses any of that
information, though, it might as well be copied over.

Thanks,
Myles