[coreboot] LinuxTag presentation highlights

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu May 22 19:31:11 CEST 2008

for flashrom, you can mention that we regularly re-flashed a 1024 node
cluster in 30 seconds -- yep, averages out to 30 milliseconds per node
:-). I just talked to a Nameless Vendor two weeks ago who told me that
reflash would probably take "5 minutes per node, and was interactive
with DOS" -- this on BRAND NEW HARDWARE!

Do you want to spend 1024 * 5 or 5120 minutes or 85 hours or do you
want to spend 30 seconds? the choice is yours.

ron