[coreboot] Gigabyte M57SLI - 4MB Chip - LAB doesn't boot like expected

Harald Gutmann harald.gutmann at gmx.net
Sat May 24 19:31:38 CEST 2008

Am Samstag, 24. Mai 2008 19:14:59 schrieb Carl-Daniel Hailfinger:
> On 24.05.2008 17:34, Harald Gutmann wrote:
> > how can i check if the payload is corrupt or not?
> > the uncompressed payload, the compressed one and an manually uncompressed
> > ( lzma-utils from http://tukaani.org/lzma/) are included here:
> > http://rapidshare.com/files/117291876/payloads.tar.bz2.html
>
> Don't use the tukaani.org lzma-utils. They have a different header
> format and our decompression will choke on it.
I just used the utils to decompress the compressed payload, and diffed it
against the uncompressed which is generated from buildrom-devel.

I didn't use those tools to create a coreboot rom file, i just used
buildrom-devel and did the changes which i posted in the start-mail of that
thread.

But is there any method to verify the payload if it would work?

> Regards,
> Carl-Daniel

Regards,
Harald