[coreboot] r3719 build service
info at coresystems.de
Sun Nov 2 18:17:48 CET 2008
Dear coreboot readers!
This is the automated build check service of coreboot.
The developer "uwe" checked in revision 3719 to
the coreboot source repository and caused the following
Import a slightly modified Bayou version into svn. This is based
on the last snapshot posted by Jordan Crouse. This commit is long
Changes by me include:
- Rename 'utils' to 'util' for consistency with our other projects.
- Move the main code out of src/* into the top-level directory.
- Add missing license headers to the following files:
Makefile, pbuilder/liblar/Makefile, util/pbuilder/Makefile.
- Dropped the util/pbuilder/lzma completely. I'm working on reusing
the lzma/ dir from v3 via svn:externals. Alas, this also means
that Bayou won't yet compile out of the box.
- Coding-style and white-space fixes (indent) for all files.
Signed-off-by: Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de>
Acked-by: Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de>
Compilation of broadcom:blast has been broken
See the error log at http://qa.coreboot.org/log_buildbrd.php?revision=3719&device=blast&vendor=broadcom
If something broke during this checkin please be a pain
in uwe's neck until the issue is fixed.
If this issue is not fixed within 24h the revision should
be backed out.
coreboot automatic build system
More information about the coreboot