[coreboot] coreboot.v2+seabios on 440bx: option roms not

JasonZhao at viatech.com.cn JasonZhao at viatech.com.cn
Tue Nov 4 05:08:51 CET 2008

Hi ron,
I use VX800(puls C7), don't know if this chipset has appear on market:).

I had used coreboot+filo to boot ubuntu8.04 three day before, and
everything are perfect,
ide,network,audio,sata,usb,s3(kb+mouse+powerbutton can

I began to try seabios from yesterday. I applied the patch in this link
And use seabios as payload.

Now I just download the file bios.bin.elf-20081027 from seabios's site,
and didn't run "make" myself, and seabios stop at somewhere.  But this
is just a beginning:)

Jason zhao