[coreboot] and/or busybox issue with alix2c3 serial console

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Tue Nov 4 22:28:03 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 01:17:52PM -0800, ron minnich wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Jordan Crouse <jordan.crouse at amd.com> wrote:

> >> exactly! only console is not working...
> >> system is running fine (at least for few hours for sure)
> >
> > pass CONSOLE=/dev/ttyS0 on the command line.
> >

> does CONSOLE have some special meaning to busybox?
>
> Ward, how is your 2c3 nowadays? COuld Roman send you an image and you
> see if it boots?

I've got two 2c3's in production, with coreboot. I could probably test on one
(my home firewall), but it's a bit annoying because it takes down my network
:) This week's hard though, I'm technically on vacation... But I'm interested
in helping out for sure.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator