[coreboot] r983 - in coreboot-v3: device include/device

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:26:42 CET 2008

Whoa.  You're right.  I guess it's the same as it was, since it was never
compiled in before either.

It brings up the interesting question of how this should work, since if you
try to compile in that support it breaks because it can't find the default
ops structures.

Should there be a table of default ops somewhere?  How do we compile in
support for plug ins?

Thanks,
Myles