[coreboot] LPCflasher Project

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Nov 10 14:15:40 CET 2008

Joseph Smith wrote:
> >> http://www.epboard.com/eproducts/protoadapter2.htm
> >
> > I think the cab part is a better deal. It has pretty good
> > mechanical properties.
> How much is it?

Depends on the quantity, as usual. A store in Berlin sells one type
of the PLCC plugs (wrong type for PCB mounting though) for 15 EUR.

> Do you have any pictures of what it looks like?

Again, no. Stefan took a picture of my last adapter. I'll see if I
can get the photo from him.

> http://www.winslow.co.uk/product/14523

Expect this to cost between USD 200 and USD 300 from Winslow.

> It would allow you to flash the chip and then boot it without
> removing any parts :-)

Yes, that is the point with the adapter for the dongle.