[coreboot] LPCflasher Project

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Mon Nov 10 19:01:43 CET 2008

> I'm not sure that reimplementing a Willem programmer would
> be a worthwhile commercial effort.  The Willem can program
> a very long list of different devices.  I'm not sure that
> anyone could match its broad support of various programmable
> devices for under US $40.
I am not sure where you came up with a "commercial effort". I have no
intension on marketing and selling it. It is simply a project for a cheap
viable modular solution. Great for those do-it-yourself electronic hobbyist
(like me). By building one of these it also gives the person a better
understanding of how the whole process works. It also allows the
do-it-yourself electronic hobbyist to customize it anyway they want
depending on their requirements.

Joseph Smith