[coreboot] ubuntu help!

Mark Robinson mark at zl2tod.net
Thu Nov 6 20:01:01 CET 2008

ron minnich wrote:
> we're getting lots of good emails from the help ubuntu post. I am
> worried we're going to lose those people in the daily traffic.
> Would someone or someones be weilling to be our ubuntu
> contact/ambassador? The goal is to make sure the people contributing
> feel welcome and continue the dialogue with ubuntu.

I've collected seven of these submissions together. I've probably missed some.

Is there a place we can put them all together ? Perhaps an email address or a
wiki page.

Where did that script to collect hardware information end up? I spent some time
looking for it but failed to turn it up.

I'm happy to do some of this stuff as resources permit.