[coreboot] Resource allocation

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 04:24:34 CET 2008

It goes through and allocates new devices and resources for each PNP device.
It doesn't read any of the dts information.  That's the missing part.

I think I could add more fields to the struct that gets passed to the chip
enable and populate them from the dts.  I just wasn't sure how you were
thinking it would work.

Thanks,
Myles