[coreboot] "make AVOIDCOMBINE=1" in seabils at git and prompt error

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Nov 12 16:08:31 CET 2008

Hello Jason,

JasonZhao at viatech.com.cn wrote:
> I know it is better to call for help on IRC,

Yes and no. If people are active in the channel you could get faster
someone will reply to the mailing list sooner or later.

Also, the mailing list is archived, which is good because others who
run into the same problem later can then find the solution that
helped you. :)

> but I can not connect it. (Since irc.freenode.net has dynamic IP
> address, VIA's firewall can not open a port for all IP.)

You can try using a web-based IRC client. I tested two yesterday that
work ok:

http://www.web-irc.org/
http://www.mibbit.com/

>   Prepping out/bios.bin.elf
>
> : No such file or directory

Please let us know if no solution is found for this problem. Maybe
the problem you encountered is something we need to fix in SeaBIOS ?

//Peter