[coreboot] patch: allow dts include files to have nodes

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:45:19 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:
> It didn't work for me.

it's not going to do much yet. This is to allow subnodes to be in the
tree syntactically. There is zero processing occuring in the
flatten_tree at this point.

I just built a geode target with it. Are you building against your
modified tree?

This is a step-by-step. It should work on unmodified trees -- it did for me.

I would suggest that you start with a clean tree and let's go through
your ideas/changes one by one. I think you are in the 'diverged too
far' state.