[coreboot] [patch] i82810 WIP for fixing VGA and 512MB

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Tue Nov 18 05:03:12 CET 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 05:10:48 +0200, "Elia Yehuda" <z4ziggy at gmail.com>
wrote:
> this works just fine. i simply don't know where to add ".ops_pci" since i
> dont have
> "static struct device_operations mc_ops" in northbridge.c

I guess I am confused, why do you need .ops_pci? Why can't you use .ops_pci
in:

static struct device_operations northbridge_operations = {
        .read_resources         = pci_dev_read_resources,
        .set_resources          = pci_dev_set_resources,
        .enable_resources       = pci_dev_enable_resources,
        .init                   = northbridge_init,
        .enable                 = 0,
        .ops_pci                = 0,
};

???