[coreboot] HT chains fixup

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Nov 21 00:31:44 CET 2008

Myles Watson wrote:
> I'm hoping to come out of this with much simpler code.

Reading up on this thread, I think you will. Looks like very good
progress.

Some comments;

I would like the dtb to be available and usable earlier rather than
later. I like that we can use it more.

As Myles hinted at, I think HT does require us to have offset support
in the tree.

This also means that HT has to be treated differently than PCI. I
didn't really like the idea of simplifying HT out of the tree, but -
as Myles pointed out - I'm still learning about HT. :)

How does HT unit arbitration work at power up? Ie. what determines
the order of unit 0:s?

//Peter