[coreboot] SPIPGM source code

RayeR rayer at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 26 01:24:20 CET 2008

Hello,
I was asked by Rudolf to give the source code of
my DOS/WIN/LINUX universal SPI FlashROM programming
utility. So here's it:
http://www.volny.cz/rayer/programm/spipgm.c
Feel free to integrate it into your flashrom utility
(btw I would be interested in DOS/WIN32 port)

Note: you will need to accomodate low-level function
for I/O acces, this layer is NOT included. Under linux
it should be enough to rise IOPL and then use inportb/
outportb (beware arguments order, I use DJGPP syntax).
Sorry for the comments, my mind is randomly switching
between cz/en :)

RayeR