[coreboot] YABEL: Yet another (legacy) BIOS Emulation Layer

Pattrick Hueper phueper at hueper.net
Thu Nov 27 20:50:51 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Fortunately, that license does not have an advertising clause.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_license has a bit more info on that.
> The "Redistribution in binary form" clause is often mistaken for the
> advertising clause. I'm guilty of mixing this up in the past.

phew...  well then... i will wait for the release and then publish a
patch series..

The code as it is now is integrated into -v3 (basically i replaced the
 biosemu.c of the current "x86emu" BIOS emulation code, with the code
from SLOF)
If i should make it a payload, can i still use the coreboot features
like pci access functions and "struct device"?

Cheers, Pattrick