[coreboot] Bayou

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Wed Oct 1 01:31:28 CEST 2008

By demand, attached is a .gz of a patch of the most recent bayou
code.  This has been sitting about in its current format for about 3 months
now, and unfortunately we haven't been able to overcome the issues that
are preventing it from moving forward.  I feel strongly about what needs
to be done to improve both Bayou and coreboot, and those points have
been covered extensively in both e-mail and in IRC, so there is no point
in rehashing them here.

They say that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and nowhere is that more
true then in open source software development. Right now Bayou isn't really
squeaking, and probably for good reason - there are much more
interesting fruits in coreboot land.

I give the community the bayou patch in the hope that some day one of us
will find a good use for it, and that when that time comes, somebody can
take this and make it work for them.

Thanks,
Jordan

--