[coreboot] Status of OpenVSA?

Stephen Crocker scrocker at ampltd.com
Thu Oct 2 12:21:51 CEST 2008

I have been experimenting with the OpenVSA code and have found that it
becomes stuck on POST code 17.  By adding extra codes, I have narrowed
this down to the SAVE_STATE macro, which reads the PCI address port (cf8).

Furthermore, in order to build it, I had to remove the -Werror flag from
the Makefile because of several "cast from pointer to integer of
different size" errors.

What is the status of the OpenVSA code at the moment?  Are these known
problems or could it be a problem with my build environment?  Has anyone
used it successfully?