[coreboot] triple fault in SimNOW

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 23:07:16 CEST 2008

If I boot the machine with the factory BIOS, then switch to v3, I get this:

cisc-cpu.cpp: CProcessor::GenerateException(): shutdown due to triple fault

Fatal error reached, stopping simulation.  Error message(s) follow:

cisc-cpu.cpp: CProcessor::GenerateException(): shutdown due to triple fault

NOTE:  Simulation cannot be restarted until a reset is asserted.
Simulation state CAN be inspected with the SimNow debugger

I've attached the log.  It seems garbled in some places compared to the
normal boot (also attached.)

Thanks,
Myles