[coreboot] r3638 - intrunk/coreboot-v2/src/mainboard: nvidia/l1_2pvv tyan/s2912tyan/s2912_fam10

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 04:29:44 CEST 2008

> On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 11:00:46PM +0200, svn at coreboot.org wrote:
> > Whitespace fixes.
>
> Thanks for the cleanups! What are you using to fixup the code? Some
> scripts or do you do it manually? I've noticed that you only fix
> whitespace issues, and sometimes that's also fixed inconsistently.

Sorry about the inconsistencies.  I mostly am comparing different versions
of boards that I think should be similar, and trying to make them similar
enough that a side-by-side diff shows me something besides white space
differences.  There are a lot of boards in v2 that have a lot of
copy-and-paste goodness and badness.

Anything besides white space cleanups have proven to be controversial in the
past.  I think most everyone has their own strongly-held opinions, and I'm
not that opinionated on most of those issues, so I've steered clear.

Thanks,
Myles