[coreboot] IB520 Embedded MoBo

Davide Visconti viscontidavide at tele2.it
Wed Oct 15 16:17:12 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have try to build rom file but I have incountered several difficulties.
There insn't a simple howto step by step?
I follow the AMD_Geode_Porting_Guide but after download the buildrom
and coreboot.. for example where I must do the command make menuconfig
and make?
I would want put into the bios the linux kernel for obtain a fast boot.
If possibile? How?
Thak you in andvance.