[coreboot] IB520 Embedded MoBo

Davide Visconti viscontidavide at tele2.it
Thu Oct 16 19:26:33 CEST 2008

>> Hi,
>> I have try to build rom file but I have incountered several difficulties.
>> There insn't a simple howto step by step?
>> I follow the AMD_Geode_Porting_Guide but after download the buildrom
>> and coreboot.. for example where I must do the command make menuconfig
>> and make?
>
> from buildrom/buildrom-devel/
>
> if you want to configure coreboot v3
> make coreboot-v3-config
>
> if you want to choose the payload (in your case the linux kernel)
> make menuconfig
>
> Thanks,
> Myles

I have econtered an error during the compilation.
I have make these step:
- svn co svn://coreboot.org/buildrom
- svn co svn://coreboot.org/repos/trunk/coreboot-v2
- cd buildrom/buildrom-devel/
- make menuconfig
- make

When I run "make" I get the attached error.
How I make to understand where is the problem?

...and after the succesfull rom compilation?

Thank you in advance, Davide