[coreboot] IB520 Embedded MoBo
viscontidavide at tele2.it
Sun Oct 19 13:39:37 CEST 2008
I illustrate to you my step and my doubts:
- I have download only the "buildrom" (no coreboot-v2 !?) with "svn co
- Go into buildrom/buildrom-devel/ directory.
- Through "make menuconfig" I have set the "pcengine" and "alix1c" mobo
- After "make menuconfig" I have run "make"... and I get the error.
- That's right, I have change the ROM_SIZE from 512 to 2048 in the file:
- I have run again the "make" command. Ok It's compiled correctly.
Can I download the .rom file into the BIOS chip?
But...the Init process? Who launch it?
and the coreboot-v2?
svn co svn://coreboot.org/repos/trunk/coreboot-v2
I use it for ...?
Thank you in advance.
More information about the coreboot