[coreboot] More v3 quesions

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 02:30:56 CEST 2008

I've got a few more questions that I could probably figure out answers to by
testing, but hopefully it's easier just to ask:

* If a device is defined in the dts, but disabled during
phase4_enable_disable which renders the device hidden, what will/should v3
do?

* If another device appears where the disabled device should have been (in
this case, the ide controller is now where sata used to be), what should
happen? Will the ide controller's config (that was intended for another
location) be used? In this case, it's D10F0 and F1.

* phase4_enable_disable passes the actual device it's enabling/disabling,
right?

* What's the format of devfn (as in dev->path.pci.devfn)? dev << 4 |
function?

Thanks!
Corey