[coreboot] HT revision 1.02 in K8

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:04:09 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> Note the warning about "Possibly incomplete decoding" which stems from
> the fact that the processor mentions HT revision 1.02 which is the last
> non-public revision. Every revision from 1.03 and beyond seems to be
> publically available. Now the big question is: Can we decode HT 1.02
> like HT 1.03 or have there been fundamental changes in between? I'd like
> to create a patch for PCIutils (lspci) so we can have full info without
> a warning message.

I think the only people who can really answer that are inside AMD. My
company is NDAed with AMD, and also a HyperTransport Consortium
member, but I have only ever seen the 1.03 spec and later. I also have
not found a changelog from 1.02 to 1.03. Maybe Jordan and/or Marc
might be able to help.