[coreboot] patch: v3 device tree cleanup/fixup

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Oct 29 04:15:46 CET 2008

Marc Jones wrote:
> >One small request, could you guys take a few minutes and make a
> >wiki page detailing the different stages and phases, especially
> >what order the different phases are run

> http://www.coreboot.org/Coreboot_v3#coreboot_V3_in_Stages_and_Phases

It's already written up pretty well by Ron in doc/design/newboot.lyx.

make doc gets you the pdf.

Some changes are looming though. I've also been thinking about making
stage/phase ordering clearer, possibly by removing/renaming one of
the concepts. Stage 1.1 or stage 1 substage 1 or something.

//Peter