[coreboot] dtc patch: make all names unique, misc. cleanup, more to come

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:45:55 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Forgive me, but I'd like to review this in depth and that might take
> some time. I'm also doubting that the new scheme is really more readable
> than my proposal from a few days ago.

ok, but I hope you'll see it is. The names of structs now have the
path in them. Create statictree.[ch] and you'll see what I mean.

But let me know.

Go ahead and resend your one from a few days ago and I'll look at it.
Keep in mind that this new stuff I'm doing is also there to support
multiple links per chip -- that's going in now. Currently we only
support one link per chip. We do need the inherited domain/bus/dev/fn
that I put in the dtc node struct (see dtc.h) to make this bus stuff
work.

ron