[coreboot] Added Shuttle SN25P wiki page & links

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:30:00 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> Vincent Legoll wrote:
>> http://www.coreboot.org/Shuttle_SN25P
>
> Great notes!
>
> Only comment I can think of is to keep the tested kernel options
> around even if they are discarded as not being useful, to keep record
> of what has been tried.

I'll try to keep a StepByStep section with all necessary infos.

But I intend to have a coreboot which is able to run the linux kernel
without special parameters, is that a realistic goal to aim for ?

Remember, I'm a newbie, I don't really understand (yet) what I'm
modifying in coreboot...

An area where I need something explained (that I didn't found in the
wiki) is: what would be required to have ACPI working ?

Couldn't we extract the tables from legacy BIOS and use them
within coreboot, if we don't stuff them in svn we should be fine.
At least as fine as people who extract them and load them with
the linux kernel... Or are there other things in ACPI that cannot
be extracted ?

--
Vincent Legoll