[coreboot] Kernel hang solid

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:37:22 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 4:50 AM, Corey Osgood <corey.osgood at gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like you're IRQ routing is broken, at least on the surface.
> Is this a currently supported board, or a new port you're working on?

New port, IRQ routing just has landed. So it may still be broken.

But, kernel "apic=debug" output is now the same for coreboot-based
or BIOS-based boots.

Where could I have more infos on other IRQs not listed there (for
example the IRQs 3 & 4 that are being used for serial port when
booted with legacy bios). Kernel is silent about them at that stage
of the boot process.

Vincent Legoll