[coreboot] using COM2 on Geode GX-1 system (v2)?

Jonathan Sturges jonathansturges at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 05:32:16 CEST 2008

Thanks for the quick reply!
This board uses a National PC97317 Super-I/O chip, and the only reference to a serial port I see in auto.c is a call to function pc97317_enable_serial(), where it passes the value of TTYS0_BASE.  I guess that means something could be wrong with pc97317_enable_serial(), which I'll try to grok tomorrow.

thanks,
Jonathan