[coreboot] Jetway J7F2 target

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 21:22:52 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Alex Mauer <hawke at hawkesnest.net> wrote:
> Since the Jetway J7F2* and J7F4* motherboards appear to work fine, what
> can be done about getting targets for them?
>
> Mine at least (J7F2WE1G3) works without changing the irq_tables.  The
> only change is in mainboard/via/epia-cn/Config.lb, changing "chip
> superio/via/vt1211" to "chip superio/fintek/f71805f".
>
> However, it would be nice(r) if there was a targets/jetway/j7f2 and
> presumably a src/mainboard/jetway/j7f2.
>
> I assume there would need to be some way of ensuring that the other
> files, like mainboard.c, auto.c, etc. stayed synchronised between them
> though.
>
> What needs to be done for a j7f2 target to be created?

staying in sync is not really an issue. sometimes a board you derived
from changes, and you don't want those changes in your board.

You are better off copying.

So your first step is
mkdir -p mainboard/jetway/jf72
svn add mainboard/jetway/jf72
svn cp (or whatever) the various epia cn files to that dir.

Send in path. Target it next.

ron