[coreboot] The patch of AMD DBM690T board

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Sep 22 15:33:45 CEST 2008

On 22.09.2008 15:11, Rudolf Marek wrote:
>> While I fully agree your suggestion is absolutely a good thing, we
>> should get the code in first and then improve it over time.
>
> Yes it is. I went through a code to see what it does while traveling
> in the train. Sometimes the comments are quite funny ;)
>
> I think the only review of code which we need now is not the
> functional one, but mostly check for typos which are real bugs.

In a few places (interrupt assignments) hex and decimal are mixed for
the same purpose. That makes the code a bit hard to read. I can go over
the code in October and post patches.

> Unfortunately sometime the code refers to BG (BDG-215SB600-03.pdf)
> which seem to be under NDA only.
>
> Overall quality of codingstyle, comments is I think the best (or
> nearly the best  ;) we have so far.

Yes, the coding style is really impressive for an initial submission.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/