[coreboot] Still some A8N-E topics left

Andy Jakobs AndyJakobs at gmx.de
Tue Sep 30 12:16:46 CEST 2008

Dear Uwe,

I have just seen, that you edited the coreboot´s wiki for the ASUS A8N-E board and marked it working.

Unfortunately it seems, that the board does not work as good as expected. There are some "topics" left.
Pls. see comment from the wiki http://www.linuxbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2007-May/021308.html

Especially my system still suffers on the VGA_ROM initialisation.
Meaning, it works as long as I boot with the legacy bios and do a reboot after flash of coreboot.
After a power-off the VGA does not come up again. Even a reset does not bring it back.

As I am actually at work, I can´t send you any logs yet.

But if needed I can as soon as I am home again.