[coreboot] command uuid in grub.conf

Bao, Zheng Zheng.Bao at amd.com
Fri Apr 3 13:01:07 CEST 2009

base on current FILO, which is a simplified GRUB, the root device
is decided when the parameter of command root is given. Before the
kernel
or initrd command is executed, it doesnet need to really access device.

If UUID is needed,
the filo should probe all the available devices and find matched UUID.
It seems to need a big change on current code.

Zheng