[coreboot] Remaining ROMCC targets

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:31:25 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger

> digitallogic/msm586seg i386

That's me IIRC. I don't know if I have these around.

> emulation/qemu-x86 i386

I'm going to rip romcc out of this, so just hang on.

> technologic/ts5300 i386

That was me. I don't have any left.

> amd/rumba p2

That was me, but it's a dead product, we could safely remove it.

> olpc/btest p2
> olpc/rev_a p2

Those first came from me, let's not to anything just yet.

> digitallogic/adl855pc p3

This should be removed. It never worked.

> dell/s1850 p4
This should be removed. It never worked.

> I hope to use CAR on at least some of them.

Car should be fine on all the geode targets of course.