[coreboot] Name change for romfs

jordan at cosmicpenguin.net jordan at cosmicpenguin.net
Sat Apr 4 06:24:54 CEST 2009

> On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de>
> wrote:
>> Peter Stuge wrote:
>>> Is someone owning this issue?
>>>

>> Yes, Jordan wrote the code, he should decide. That's how we handled such
>> cases before.
>>
>> Stefan
>>

> Jordan, don't know if you saw the discussion, one possibility was to
> change to cbfs (coreboot fs)
>
> ron

Normally, I wouldn't want to make a unilateral decision like this - I'm
not in the community any longer, and you guys have to live with the name.
But in this case, I honestly think that that the romfs concept is
essential to the long term health of the project, and I don't want to
derail it over something silly like a name.  Lets go with cbfs.

Jordan