[coreboot] cross build tools

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 7 18:51:44 CEST 2009

Hello!
Jason I normally use the Cross Tool kit from Dan Kegel for building cross
building chains. Now for me the chosen release number for a certain
processor isn't exactly happy about my distribution's chosen release of GCC
for the release number.

But that's not a processor used on anything Coreboot has selected so we need
not worry.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net