[coreboot] v2/src romfs->cbfs rename

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Tue Apr 14 09:13:30 CEST 2009

On 14.04.2009 3:06 Uhr, Peter Stuge wrote:
> ron minnich wrote:
>> did you test with abuild :-)
> No sir. I have neither procedure nor CPU power for abuild. :\
Please make yourself familiar with the coreboot procedure, then:

It often helps to run abuild on a few targets only.

(And, as you saw from my recent patches, abuild not always catches all
breakage the build system detects. It is, nonetheless, useful)

> By the time I would have managed to run abuild once, the server would
> probably have run abuild thrice, including the two potential rounds
> of fixes.
> There is little doubt about the patch, so any errors will get fixed
> quickly in case of mistakes. By me if I can.
All went fine.

> Because I have little knowledge of the cbfs usage, and zero
> experience, I suggested someone else might be better suited to
> create these patches. Noone did, and sed is easy enough.
Probably noone else cared or wanted the rename.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613