[coreboot] Config.lb includes

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Apr 17 16:53:26 CEST 2009

On 13.04.2009 02:13, ron minnich wrote:
>  basically, if you do this:
> dir some-dir-name
> and the tool finds a Config.lb in that directory, it includes it.
> But I wonder if you could put those calculations in the
> arch/i386/Config.lb file. In other words, is there some file that is a
> good place for these common defines?

I'd like to factor these snippets out first, then decide where to put them.

Unfortunately, if I use the "dir" syntax, I have to create a directory
for every snippet. I tried to change config.g, but it's too difficult to
modify it to have another command which takes a file name instead of a
directory for the include operation.

Any help is appreciated.