[coreboot] Config.lb includes

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:34:41 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:28 AM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Not really.  I guess I couldn't tell from Carl-Daniel's request what
>> exactly he wanted.  I thought this would be enough to let him make
>> something work.  I admit it was quick and dirty.  It could be easily
>> changed to take a path instead of a string.
>
> Since you are up to speed on the config tool, and know how to improve
> it :-), I'd like to request a general purpose include command instead
> (or see if there is already one in there I forgot about :-)

I didn't find one when I looked.  I think it would be hard to make one
that worked in targets/*/*/Config.lb files and src/.../Config.lb
files, but I guess no one has asked for that.

How general are you thinking?  I'm probably willing to do this:

include acpi.lb

include /acpi.lb

Where acpi.lb includes from the current directory and /acpi.lb
includes from /src/acpi.lb

Thanks,
Myles