[coreboot] EP80579 Mainboard support

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Apr 18 17:26:25 CEST 2009

Arnaud Maye wrote:
> Anyone around here as already used coreboot to "boot" a Vxworks
> system?

I don't know.

Do you know a lot about the boot process of VxWorks? Or do you have
good contacts with WindRiver which we can ask?

The ideal for coreboot would be if VxWorks can be started using a
self-contained 32-bit ELF file. That's what we use for payload.

It can be a bootloader, or it can even be the kernel itself.

Please let us know if you find out more info.

Of course you can always use SeaBIOS to boot the old-fashioned way.

//Peter