[coreboot] qemu ethernet fix for v3 (port from v2)

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:42:36 CEST 2009

2009/4/21 Cristi Magherusan <Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro>:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to port Ron's fix to v3, and now it seems ifconfig eth0 up
> works, the IP address can be manually set, but DHCP fails and ping to
> qemu's default gateway fails causing kernel's watchdog timer to expire.

I would not commit a patch that is known not to work. It just makes
things worse.

If you are seeing pings fail, it means that the interrupt is not being
seen by the kernel, or is being interpreted by the kernel as being for
some other device.

So, this is a start, but it may be the wrong direction.

ron