[coreboot] [v2] r4191 - trunk/coreboot-v2/src/config

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Apr 23 11:35:36 CEST 2009

Stephan Raue wrote:
> yes the tarball contain a .svn directory and i can change or remove
> this calls -

I certainly would if I was redistributing coreboot source.

> i dont know if its a problem for flashrom when the svnversion is
> incorrect on compiling time.

You have to do the same thing there. Manually replace the calls with
the revision number that you downloaded.

If you make some local changes and have not yet pushed them back to
us, we ask that you add some identifier of your own to the version
number.

//Peter