[coreboot] [v2] r4188 - trunk/coreboot-v2/targets/hp/dl145_g3

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:23:51 CEST 2009

That'd be fine with me!  I think having the redundancy makes it too
confusing for beginners.  I think it's much easier to tell them to replace
__COMPRESSION__ and __LOGLEVEL__ appropriately.  Then buildrom (the payload
builder) could do that too and we wouldn't have to have Config-lab.lb
anymore either.

Once we drop all the others, though, why not just call it Config.lb?

Thanks,
Myles