[coreboot] [v2] r4188 - trunk/coreboot-v2/targets/hp/dl145_g3

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:57:13 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Right now Config.lb files are mostly commented out lines referring to
> someone else's test payloads.  I think we should hide most of the
> options in src/mainboard/*/Config.lb, and only have the ones users
> should need to care about in target/*/Config.lb.

well, of course. That's how it is intended to work. The issue is the
usage, but the basic design is what you say.

But I don't see the point of only having one Config.lb in targets.

I want to make sure you are not proposing that they make a habit of
changing the Config.lb in targets. That way lies madness.

ron