[coreboot] LinuxTag 2009 in Berlin, June 24-27

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Apr 30 00:16:36 CEST 2009

I am happy to announce that coreboot will be exhibiting at LinuxTag
in Berlin again this year, following up on our presence there in 2007
and 2008.

If you have any ideas about something fun that we haven't tried at a
booth before, or if there is something in particular that you would
like to see, and of course certainly if there is something that you
would like to prepare yourself, I would love to hear about it!

If you have experience from our booths in the past maybe you can
comment on what must be improved this time?

Everyone who has a chance to make it to Berlin should make sure to
come check the expo out! LinuxTag is a fantastic opportunity to meet
others who are active in or interested in open source software. Lots
of fun! :)